Quality Roofing Replacement, Exterior Work Hanover PA

JWE Remodeling & Roofing



We serve south-central Pennsylvania's York and Adams County with the highest quality professional roofing and remodeling services these last 15 years. My customers have come to expect from me a level of quality craftsmanship and honest service that exceeds industry standards, and I am up for the challenge of continuing to provide that at all times.

One of Hanover PA's Only Google-Verified Contractors
In order to establish our authority and prove my commitment to quality and integrity I have partnered up with Google Local Services. They performed a background check on me, my company, and my licensing and insurance information. Having passed Google's series of tests, we now have the "Google-Guaranteed" badge. Google stands behind our work with a money-back promise. Fortunately for them, I stand behind my work also! Stuff happens, and things go wrong, but my customers are never left unsatisfied. I have dozens of 5-Star reviews of my services.

Certified Installer of the Industry's Highest Quality Roofing & Building Products
We are proud to offer roofing and siding products by IKO, GAF and CertainTeed, and have taken the time to get certified by all three manufacturers. This process involves a series of tests and verification of JWE's licensing and insurance requirements, and allows us to offer lifetime warranties on our roofing and siding installations. These quality building products and their warranties provide our customers with peace-of-mind. You know that a home improvement project by Jeff Erb and the JWE team is guaranteed to last a "lifetime" (in most cases this means 30, 40 or 50-year warranties).

Our Commitment to Responsive Service
Our work with Pennsylvania and Maryland homeowners and property owners is the manifestation of my pride in service, quality and integrity. We strive to be the very best of Pennsylvania's licensed and insured home improvement and roofing contractors, and to that end I am personally hands-on and involved in every project. I meet every customer, am on-site at every job along with my project manager, and am always available on my cell phone for calls, texts and emails. I have heard my customers complain about their experience with other contractors who are unresponsive and hard to get a hold of, and have vowed to never let that be said of JWE.

Quality & Satisfaction
We're committed to high quality roofing, siding and remodeling services. We stand behind our work with industry-leading warranties & satisfaction guarantees.

Certified & Guaranteed
Hanover's Google-Guaranteed local contractor: licensed, insured, background-checked, trained & verified, BBB-accredited, Chamber of Commerce member.

References Available
Solid 5-Star reviews and 'A' ratings as a result of our dedication to honesty, integrity and customer satisfaction. Dozens of references available upon request.

Our Work
















Contact Us

Address: 1060 Baltimore Street, Suite R, Hanover, PA
Phone: +1 717-640-7131
E-mail: jweremodeling@gmail.com
Messenger: m.me/2109707562477176

Learn More About Us

More local contractors at your service