Built-in Cabinets, Trimwork, Floors, Drywall Doylestown PA

Finer Finishes, LLC



We provide a vast range of services for homeowners who are choosing to remodel their home. We use only the best licensed and insured sub-contractors for all your mechanical needs. We do complete kitchen, bathroom, and basement remodeling. But there is also no job to small. Custom trim work, painting, tile, built in cabinetry, you name it. We take extreme value in our craft, and it stands out on every job that we do. We will exceed your expectations. That is why our motto is, "when we are done, you'll be happy. If you're not happy, we're not done."

About Us

I started Finer Finishes in October 2010. It has been a dream of mine to have my own company for years now, and I finally went out on a limb and did it. Even with the economy in its current condition, Finer Finishes LLC is off and running and has been from the start.

Currently I am working alone on my projects. But over the years I have met some of the most reliable subcontractors that money can buy. Finer Finishes LLC will accommodate any size project. Everything from kitchens and bathrooms, to basements and built-ins. Our work stands superior to the competition.

I have been in the construction trade for over 13 years. I have worked in both residential and commercial construction. I have only worked for a few different companies including, John S. Gray Contacting, J.H. Greene and Sons, T.H. Properties, Elliott and Sons, and Tradesman International.

My goal for being self employed is to have a strong, reliable, and efficient company that will completely wow each and every customer. I wish to build strong relations with each and every client so that they will surely come back to us for any future projects. As well as refer us to their family, friends, and co-workers.

Finer Finishes LLC is everything a home remodeling company should be. Courteous, reliable, and craftsman down to the bone.

Specialties: Built in cabinets, trim work, tile, hardwood floors, drywall, painting, framing, doors and windows.

License #PA075161

Projects

November 1st marks the anniversary of another year in business. But this year is no ordinary year...this year we venture into the double digits. 10 years in business!

I honestly don't know where the time has gone, but I do know it's been nothing short of amazing to be able to establish myself and create such a reputable company here in my home town of Doylestown. 

I have so many incredible clients that have made it possible and I can't thank you enough. Your kind words to others for every referral have literally been the one thing that has kept this company thriving throughout the years. I thank you all. 

Cheers to 10 years. Salute to all of my customers. And happy birthday to Finer Finishes! I looked back at all the projects I've done and have compiled a gallery of a lot of my favorites. Each one so unique and a masterpiece in their own right.


















Contact Us

Address: 3832 William Daves Rd, Unit 3, Doylestown, PA, 18902-9736
Phone: +1 215-847-0092
E-mail: rcd4578@yahoo.com
Messenger: m.me/finerfinishesllc

Find Out More About Us

More local contractors at your service