Cabinetry, Painting, Woodwork Fine Finishes Butler County PA
Shriver Fine Finishes
We are a customer satisfaction company that paints. Our number one goal is your satisfaction and we will not stop until we have achieved that.
Projects
Kitchen before and after.
All finished here in Charlotte and heading back to Pa today. Here are a few pics of the project. Most of the work is not pictured here but we did add this bar area and the bench seat. We aren’t painting the room but rather a local company will be.
This one was a lot of fun. The client asked me to think about hiding a gun for self defense. I really didn’t know where that would be but we ended up having a 3” filler strip in the island because the microwave was more narrow than I expected. So here’s what I came up with...
Here’s a few pics of the walnut top. You’ll also notice some walnut moulding that I made as well.
Before and after. I’ll let you decide which one is the after.
Here’s a very simple before and after we recently completed. These are the same exact builtin shelves but we added the 4 doors and a permanent shelf. The built-ins, trim, walls and ceiling were all painted.
Contact Us
Address: Cranberry Township, Butler County, PA 16066
Phone: +1 724-814-1542
Messenger: m.me/shriverpainting































